Specializing in Foreign Language Communications
We have qualified Interpreters available right here in most languages, such as Spanish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Farsi, Russian, Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, and Malayalam just to name a few. Give us a call to see what we can do for you.
- A full-time office staff to help you with your needs and answer your questions.
- Simultaneous and consecutive. Depositions, hearings, trials, etc. Earphones, transmitters and receivers for court or conference interpreting available.
- Special rates are available under special circumstances. Feel free to call us.
- We have the best interpreters in the state: years of experience doing legal and medical interpretations as well as major conferences and even President Clinton’s Inaugural Address!
We are able to provide interpreters all over the country. We have provided or can provide interpreters in California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento,) New York/New Jersey, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston, Texas, Miami, Tampa, or anywhere in Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Las Vegas, Nevada, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Portland, Oregon, Seattle, Washington, Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri, Memphis and Nashville, Tennesse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, New Orleans, Louisiana, Cleveland, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota and many more!
- Translations in all subjects in most languages are done by a staff of subject-qualified translators.
- We have translators based right here in Oklahoma City, and a massive network spanning the entire country.
- Certificates: birth, marriage, school, etc.
- We have extensive experience doing manuals, contracts, bids, and documents with legal, commercial, medical, and technical subjects.
- No project is too little or too big.
- Certification and notarization of all documents is available.
- We have over 25 years experience doing translations for immigration purposes and know what to do!
- Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Russian, French, Farsi, Arabic, you name it! We also can use many computer formats that can be adapted to your needs.
In addition to these regular services, Language Associates also has assisted in other special foreign language needs, such as the ability to match a voice-talent for a specific language for commercial production, or teaching foreign languages in a classroom. If you have a need of a foreign language professional, chances are we are the people you can turn to!
Juan Morales, CEO, Certified Federal Interpreter
Jonathan Morales, Business Manager